Chia Seed Pudding
Updated: 5 days ago
This tasty no-cook pudding feels like a treat, but is surprisingly nutritious with loads of protein, fiber and healthy omega-3 fats from greek yogurt, chia seeds and almonds. Once set, I like to distribute it into individual serving containers that are easy to grab for an on the go breakfast or snack. Feel free to change up the toppings with other nuts and berries!
- 1 cup 2% Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup milk (plant based works just as well)
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (omit if using vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tsp. almond or vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cups sliced almonds, toasted
- sliced strawberries (or fruit of choice)
Add yogurt through chia seeds to a bowl, whisking until well combined. Let stand for 20-30 minutes, and stir again to evenly distribute the chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours until the mixture thickens to resemble pudding.
When ready to serve, add to individual bowls and top with almonds and strawberries, or other toppings of choice.