This is the perfect make ahead side salad that actually tastes even better after sitting in the fridge for a day or 2! It's the perfect veggie side for a quick lunch and also makes a versatile side dish for dinner or even a flavorful snack.
- 12 Persian cucumbers, unpeeled and scored with a fork
- 2-3 scallions, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger paste or fresh grated ginger
- sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp Furikake Seasoning or Sesame seeds
Slice cucumbers on the diagonal. Place in a medium bowl and add the remaining ingredients, tossing thoroughly to combine. For best results, allow to marinate for 30 minutes. Store leftovers 2-3 days.