Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Updated: Feb 24, 2020
These muffins are on regular rotation in our house in the fall/winter season! One of my favorite things about this recipe is that it only uses one big bowl, so clean up is a breeze!
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree. Line a muffin pan with liners or coat with butter, avocado oil or coconut oil spray.
2. Whisk dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the center.
3. Add wet ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Distribute batter into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. .
Makes 12 regular muffins or 24 mini muffins.