Easy Roasted Broccoli
Here's a super simple side dish that will compliment almost any meal. And the best part is that it takes no time at all, and even the "non-veggie" lovers in your family will more than likely tell you that they LOVE this recipe. So, you can add it to your rotation and even change out your veggie of choice.
- 12 oz. bag baby pre-washed broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or sliced (optional)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Arrange broccoli in a single layer on a sheet pan lined with parchment or heavy duty foil. Toss with garlic, lemon zest, olive oil and salt and pepper.
2. Roast for 10 minutes. Stir vegetables and continue roasting for 5-10 minutes until desired doneness